Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Stanford researchers find teaching technique that closes achievement gap in schools
- Project-based learning gets kids back on track
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
Audrey Dilling produces KALW's community storytelling project, Hear Here, which began as part of the Association of Independents in Radio's national "Localore" initiative, designed to bring journalistic and technical ingenuity to extending public media service to more Americans. Part radio project, part community engagement effort, and part live event series, Hear Here gives Bay Area residents a chance to make their voices heard – on public airwaves, online, and on stage.
For over two years, Dilling has hussled alongside the vibrant KALW News team, reporting and producing radio features for the evening news magazine Crosscurrents; and serving as a web editor, online engagement strategist, and volunteer coordinator.
Dilling studied audio documentary at the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from Lewis & Clark College.