Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What does it take to be a cop in Oakland?
- The Altamont Pass -- good for renewable energy, bad for birds
- Your Call: What can be done to end the crisis in Gaza?
- Women in STEM: Marine Mammal Center combines science with animal welfare
- Technically illegal: How thousands of property owners and renters are breaking the law
Chuck Finney has been an attorney for over 40 years and currently works with the San Mateo County District Attorney's Office as a Deputy District Attorney in the Consumer & Environmental Protection Unit. In 2011, Chuck celebrated his 30th year in public radio. Chuck's greatest supporter of his public radio career has been his wife Joanne Roney Carpenter, a retired attorney.