Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Your Call: What if we ate as if water mattered?
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
David Latulippe is a voice actor as well as a vocalist, flutist and piccolo player. He has been heard in various orchestral and chamber music settings with the Bay Area Rainbow Symphony, the Peninsula Symphony Orchestra, Golden Gate Opera, the San Francisco Concerto Orchestra and the BC Orchestra, and has performed internationally as soloist and with orchestras in Austria, Ireland and Taiwan. He has also narrated such children’s classics as Peter & the Wolf and Tubby the Tuba.
While living in New York, David was heard on New York City’s signature public radio station, WNYC, as host for news and classical music programs. He was music consultant to director Mike Nichols, for his HBO productions of Wit and Angels in America. Recent commercial work include on and off-camera projects for Roundtable Pizza, RadioShack, Yahoo! and the Marin Dreamhouse Raffle, among others.
For KALW, David is an announcer and administrator and was co-founding producer of Out in the Bay. He has hosted and produced From the Conservatory, Music from Mills, and Music at Menlo, and is principal guest host for Then & Now. He is currently host of Open Air, Explorations in Music, and the Berkeley Symphony broadcasts.
David lives in San Francisco with his partner of 25 years, Ronn Seely, and a ceaselessly entertaining cat named Midge. Visit his website.