Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Eric Jansen is a veteran broadcaster and print journalist. A former news anchor, producer and reporter at KQED FM, San Francisco; KLIV AM, San Jose; and Minnesota Public Radio, Eric's award-winning reports have been heard on many NPR programs and PRI's Marketplace. His print work has been in The Mercury News, The Business Journal, and gay magazines Genre and The Advocate, among other publications. He co-produced the June 2007 PBS documentary Why We Sing!, about GLBT choruses and their role in the civil rights fight.
In addition to producing Out in the Bay, Eric is a part-time announcer and board operator at KALW, and assists businesses and non-profits in PR, communications planning and media training.