Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
For the last 16 years, Berkeley resident Sedge Thomson has entertained hundreds of thousands of listeners on his radio show West Coast Live.
Broadcast on KALW 91.7 FM, usually from Freight and Salvage in Berkeley or the Ferry Building in San Francisco, West Coast Live features a broad array of musicians, artists, writers, and performers, all interviewed by Thomson in his distinctive baritone.