Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Though Seth Samuel was born in Georgia, he does not have a southern accent. (He wishes he did). Seth received a degree in music composition from Oberlin Conservatory ('07) and a Masters in Scoring for Film from New York University ('09). He joined KALW's Crosscurrents team in January 2010 and KALW's VoiceBox team in January 2011. According to Facebook, Seth likes 56 things.
Here are three of his favorite radio creations: