Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Though Seth Samuel was born in Georgia, he does not have a southern accent. (He wishes he did). Seth received a degree in music composition from Oberlin Conservatory ('07) and a Masters in Scoring for Film from New York University ('09). He joined KALW's Crosscurrents team in January 2010 and KALW's VoiceBox team in January 2011. According to Facebook, Seth likes 56 things.
Here are three of his favorite radio creations: