Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Though Seth Samuel was born in Georgia, he does not have a southern accent. (He wishes he did). Seth received a degree in music composition from Oberlin Conservatory ('07) and a Masters in Scoring for Film from New York University ('09). He joined KALW's Crosscurrents team in January 2010 and KALW's VoiceBox team in January 2011. According to Facebook, Seth likes 56 things.
Here are three of his favorite radio creations: