Most Active Stories
- Technically illegal: How thousands of property owners and renters are breaking the law
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- Your Call: What do students and parents need to know before they take out student loans?
- Women in STEM: Marine Mammal Center combines science with animal welfare
- Listen to the latest Manager's Report
Open Air ~ 9/19/13 at 1pm
1776 ~ A Geezer at The Marsh ~ Architecture and The City
This week, host David Latulippe talks with actor and vaudevillian Geoff Hoyle about his solo-performance “Geezer” which is back at The Marsh SF; Tony Award winning director Frank Galati discusses his adaptation of the musical “1776” currently at ACT, and acoustical consultant Josh Cushner talks about his upcoming workshop on Acoustic Wayfinding, developed together with blind architect Chris Downey, about how to improve architectural design in such a way that the visually impaired can successfully navigate buildings without exclusively relying on technology. Plus, regular contributor Peter Robinson shares his memories of poet Seamus Heany and broadcaster David Frost. Open Air, originally broadcast on Thursday, September 19 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime.