Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
Around the Nation
2 Occupy Philadelphia Protesters Tie The Knot
STEVE INSKEEP, host: Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Just one month ago, Ally Nauss met Adam Hill. They were both working at the information tent that's part of the Occupy Philadelphia protest. They decided they wanted more information about each other. And yesterday afternoon they got married. They did it in the middle of the protest camp, declaring the location just made sense. The couple does have honeymoon plans. They say they intend to visit other protest sites along the East Coast. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.