Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
An Accidental Entrepreneur
Brian Jones' goal was never to run his own business. He always wanted an 8 to 5 job with benefits, and to retire as early as possible. That's not quite how it worked out. And no, it's not the typical rags to riches story.
He'll tell his story on Sunday, March 25, plus you can call in for a three-minute career makeover, on Work with Marty Nemko, Sundays from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW San Francisco.