Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
An Accidental Entrepreneur
Brian Jones' goal was never to run his own business. He always wanted an 8 to 5 job with benefits, and to retire as early as possible. That's not quite how it worked out. And no, it's not the typical rags to riches story.
He'll tell his story on Sunday, March 25, plus you can call in for a three-minute career makeover, on Work with Marty Nemko, Sundays from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW San Francisco.