Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Accused Drug Smuggler Just Wanted Clean Hair
Neil Parry was arrested at an airport in Darwin, Australia, and was accused of stuffing drugs into bottles of shampoo. Parry spent three days in jail, but has now received $100,000 in compensation. Testing of the bottles of Pantene shampoo and conditioner showed they actually contained: just shampoo and conditioner.