Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Arts & Culture
How about a happy pill? That’s how the San Francisco Chronicle describes the music of the band, Adios Amigo. The band is a side project of Johnny Major, drummer for another band named Il Gato. He says living in the Bay Area “allows one to write happy, hopeful, celebratory music.”
Adios Amigo will be performing on Friday (January 27) at the Hemlock Tavern in San Francisco.