Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
How about a happy pill? That’s how the San Francisco Chronicle describes the music of the band, Adios Amigo. The band is a side project of Johnny Major, drummer for another band named Il Gato. He says living in the Bay Area “allows one to write happy, hopeful, celebratory music.”
Adios Amigo will be performing on Friday (January 27) at the Hemlock Tavern in San Francisco.