Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Advice on Working in High-Tech, Especially StartUps
Are startups really such cool places to work?
How do you decide whether and which startups are worth working for?
Should employers and not employees decide what to work on?
Does controlling risk trump going for a home run?
Are the millenialls really "entitled?"
Does capitalism come in flavors?
On the Oct. 13, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, my guest will be start-up expert Michael O Church, who offers unconventional and smart answers to such questions.
Plus, you can call in with your career problem or that of someone you care about. In what I call a 3-Minute Workover, I'll do my best to help you take at least a baby-step forward.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.