Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Open Air ~ 8/22 at 1pm
After the Revolution ~ Out of the Past ~ Acid Test
This week, Bay Area theater grande dame and director Joy Carlin shares information about the Aurora Theatre's forthcoming run of 'After The Revolution', a family drama by Amy Herzog, which opens the 22nd season and stars Jessica Bates; Richard Merrill and Justin Jones talk about 'Out of the Past' a special project to benefit Project Open Hand and the San Francisco Museum and Historical Society, held at the Old Mint; playwright Lynne Kaufman and actor Warren David Keith talk about the play 'Acid Test' at the Marsh SF; and critic Peter Robinson reviews the new movie 'The Butler' and explores fact and fiction in this dramatic tale of life in service at the White House for over 40 years and 6 presidents. Your host is David Latulippe, for Open Air, originally broadcast on Thursday August 22 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime.