Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Your Legal Rights 7pm 06.11.14
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) & Small Businesses
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) -- Consumers' Rights, the Obligations of Businesses, and the Help Available to Small Businesses.
Guests: Steven Schraibman, ADA Compliance Expert; Martin Orlick, ADA Compliance Attorney; Regina Dick-Endrizzi, Exec. Director of the San Francisco Office of Small Business; and Carole Conn, Director of Public Service Programs, San Francisco Bar Assn.
Listeners with questions for Chuck's guests, please call 415-841-4134.