Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Your Legal Rights 7pm 06.11.14
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) & Small Businesses
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) -- Consumers' Rights, the Obligations of Businesses, and the Help Available to Small Businesses.
Guests: Steven Schraibman, ADA Compliance Expert; Martin Orlick, ADA Compliance Attorney; Regina Dick-Endrizzi, Exec. Director of the San Francisco Office of Small Business; and Carole Conn, Director of Public Service Programs, San Francisco Bar Assn.
Listeners with questions for Chuck's guests, please call 415-841-4134.