Most Active Stories
- Technically illegal: How thousands of property owners and renters are breaking the law
- Women in STEM: Marine Mammal Center combines science with animal welfare
- Listen to the latest Manager's Report
- Your Call: How can photography impact the struggle for human rights around the globe?
- Nine ideas to solve San Francisco's housing crisis
Thank You Gifts
Anat Shenker-Osorio: "Don't Buy It"
If you make a gift to KALW of $120 or more, we can send you a copy of Anat Shenker-Osorio's book, Don't Buy It, as featured on Your Call.
Anat Shenker-Osorio, strategic communications consultant, explores how wrong-headed metaphors and deceptive language have muddled our thinking on everything from the economy and the environment to abortion and immigration. She argues that better word choice alone can win the debate.
Click here to make a pledge to KALW. Then find your thank you gift among the list!