Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Thank You Gifts
Anat Shenker-Osorio: "Don't Buy It"
If you make a gift to KALW of $120 or more, we can send you a copy of Anat Shenker-Osorio's book, Don't Buy It, as featured on Your Call.
Anat Shenker-Osorio, strategic communications consultant, explores how wrong-headed metaphors and deceptive language have muddled our thinking on everything from the economy and the environment to abortion and immigration. She argues that better word choice alone can win the debate.
Click here to make a pledge to KALW. Then find your thank you gift among the list!