Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Thank You Gifts
Anat Shenker-Osorio: "Don't Buy It"
If you make a gift to KALW of $120 or more, we can send you a copy of Anat Shenker-Osorio's book, Don't Buy It, as featured on Your Call.
Anat Shenker-Osorio, strategic communications consultant, explores how wrong-headed metaphors and deceptive language have muddled our thinking on everything from the economy and the environment to abortion and immigration. She argues that better word choice alone can win the debate.
Click here to make a pledge to KALW. Then find your thank you gift among the list!