Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Open Air ~ 8/29 at 1pm
Architecture, Yerba Buena, & Chamber Music
This week, host David Latulippe talks with Margie O'Driscoll, Executive Director of the American Institute of Architects, San Francisco chapter, for a preview of the month-long Architecture and the City Festival; Deborah Cullinan talks about her new job as Executive Director of the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, and Charith Premawardhana shares some info about the Classical Revolution chamber music festival, happening in various venues during the month of September. Plus, Peter Robinson highlights some fall offerings from PBS. Open Air, Originally broadcast on Thursday, August 29. Listen now or anytime.