Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Are Gratitude and Compassion Unrealistic in Many of Today's Workplaces?
On the June 23, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, Jeremy Adam Smith, from UC Berkeley's Greater Good Science Center and I will discuss gratitude and compassion in today's workplace: quaint but unrealistic ideal and/or crucial missing ingredient?
Plus you can call in for a Three-Minute Workover. I'll try to help you with whatever career conundrum is besetting you.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.