Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
show information, Work with Marty Nemko
The Art of Ethical Selling in 2013 and Beyond (airs 10/21/12)
I hate being sold to but recent reports are that, alas, sales is one of the few growing occupations. So I thought it only right that I devote a segment of one edition of Work with Marty Nemko to the art of ethical selling. That will be Oct 21, 2012 at 11 am.
Rather than interview an author of a book on selling, I'll talk with About.com's (a New York Times company) sales expert, Wendy Connick. In addition to having been a salesperson, she has reviewed many books on selling and will share the best ethical ideas for selling successfully in these tough times. We'll discuss selling and its nonprofit analog: fundraising.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.