Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
show information, Work with Marty Nemko
The Art of Ethical Selling in 2013 and Beyond (airs 10/21/12)
I hate being sold to but recent reports are that, alas, sales is one of the few growing occupations. So I thought it only right that I devote a segment of one edition of Work with Marty Nemko to the art of ethical selling. That will be Oct 21, 2012 at 11 am.
Rather than interview an author of a book on selling, I'll talk with About.com's (a New York Times company) sales expert, Wendy Connick. In addition to having been a salesperson, she has reviewed many books on selling and will share the best ethical ideas for selling successfully in these tough times. We'll discuss selling and its nonprofit analog: fundraising.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.