Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
upcoming show, Work with Marty Nemko
The Art of Working with Younger Workers (Work with Marty Nemko, airs 8/19/12)
Of course, individuals will vary, but, as a group, Millennials/Gen Y workers are different than Gen X'ers or Boomers. For example, not only are Millennials more technology-savvy, they saw their parents getting spit out by our ever more competitive workplace and so are less likely to take crap from an employer.
Bruce Tulgin, author of Not Everyone Gets a Trophy: How to Manage Generation Y and Managing the Generation Mix will be my guest on the August 19, 2012 edition of Work with Marty Nemko.
And as usual, listeners can call in for a Three-Minute Workover.
Work with Marty Nemko airs Sundays from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.l