Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
upcoming show, Work with Marty Nemko
The Art of Working with Younger Workers (Work with Marty Nemko, airs 8/19/12)
Of course, individuals will vary, but, as a group, Millennials/Gen Y workers are different than Gen X'ers or Boomers. For example, not only are Millennials more technology-savvy, they saw their parents getting spit out by our ever more competitive workplace and so are less likely to take crap from an employer.
Bruce Tulgin, author of Not Everyone Gets a Trophy: How to Manage Generation Y and Managing the Generation Mix will be my guest on the August 19, 2012 edition of Work with Marty Nemko.
And as usual, listeners can call in for a Three-Minute Workover.
Work with Marty Nemko airs Sundays from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.l