Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
The Audiophiles: Exploring the magic of RadioLab with Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich
Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich are hosts of the popular NPR science program RadioLab. They’re two of the most innovative, daring, and brilliant storytellers on the radio today. The show recently won a Peabody Award, Abumrad was awarded a 2011 MacArthur Genius grant, and Krulwich has an Emmy, a Polk, and a Du Pont award.
In this edition of Audiophiles, KALW's Martina Castro speaks with the Radiolab hosts about their unique sound and what inspires them to create it.
Audiophiles is an ongoing series of conversations with the most creative minds working in sound.