Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Open Air ~ 6/26/14 at 1pm
Aurora Finale ~ Frameline38 ~ SFSymphony & Britten ~ SF Mime Troupe ~ CalShakes@Orinda
This week, actors Rafael Jordan, James Carpenter, and Paul Vincent O'Connor talk about the Aurora Theatre's season closer, David Mamet’s “American Buffalo;” Peter Stein, Senior Programmer for Frameline38 is joined by Jonathan Taieb, director of the film “Stand” which explores Russia’s virulent anti-gay society; Michael Gene Sullivan shares details about this year's San Francisco Mime Troupe's offering; and visual artist Tal Rosner talks about his collaboration with the San Francisco Symphony for performances of Benjamin Britten’s “Four Sea Interludes.” Plus, critic Peter Robinson offers a film review of “Jersey Boys” and preview of CalShakes at Orinda. Open Air with David Latulippe ~ 6/26/14 at 1pm.