Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Open Air ~ 6/26/14 at 1pm
Aurora Finale ~ Frameline38 ~ SFSymphony & Britten ~ SF Mime Troupe ~ CalShakes@Orinda
This week, actors Rafael Jordan, James Carpenter, and Paul Vincent O'Connor talk about the Aurora Theatre's season closer, David Mamet’s “American Buffalo;” Peter Stein, Senior Programmer for Frameline38 is joined by Jonathan Taieb, director of the film “Stand” which explores Russia’s virulent anti-gay society; Michael Gene Sullivan shares details about this year's San Francisco Mime Troupe's offering; and visual artist Tal Rosner talks about his collaboration with the San Francisco Symphony for performances of Benjamin Britten’s “Four Sea Interludes.” Plus, critic Peter Robinson offers a film review of “Jersey Boys” and preview of CalShakes at Orinda. Open Air with David Latulippe ~ 6/26/14 at 1pm.