Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Work with Marty Nemko
Barbara and Marty Nemko kick around a most-expensive career coach
Marshall Goldsmith told me he charges each career coaching client $50,000 a year. He's written a book called, "What Got Your Here Won't Get You There: How successful people become even more successful." My wife Barbara Nemko and I will explore some of the book's major ideas. Plus, as usual, you can call in for a three-minute Workover, and Barb and I will try to help you solve your career or workplace problem. Join us Sunday from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM.