Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Arts & Culture
Barber of Seville ~ Gay Men's Chorus ~ Ernest Bloch
This week on Open Air, host David Latulippe talks to Dr. Timothy Seelig, Artistic Director and Conductor of the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus, about upcoming Holiday concerts and the rest of the 36th concert season. Baritone Stephen Saxon discusses more choral music by the Stanford Symphonic Chorus, which is collaborating with the Peninsula Symphony for performances of Ernest Bloch’s Sacred Service, and baritone Lucas Meachem talks about his role of Figaro in the current San Francisco Opera production of Rossini's “Barber of Seville”. Open Air, originally broadcast on Thursday, November 21 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime.