Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Your Call: What if we ate as if water mattered?
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
Arts & Culture
Barber of Seville ~ Gay Men's Chorus ~ Ernest Bloch
This week on Open Air, host David Latulippe talks to Dr. Timothy Seelig, Artistic Director and Conductor of the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus, about upcoming Holiday concerts and the rest of the 36th concert season. Baritone Stephen Saxon discusses more choral music by the Stanford Symphonic Chorus, which is collaborating with the Peninsula Symphony for performances of Ernest Bloch’s Sacred Service, and baritone Lucas Meachem talks about his role of Figaro in the current San Francisco Opera production of Rossini's “Barber of Seville”. Open Air, originally broadcast on Thursday, November 21 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime.