Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
'Batman' Video Game Aims To Get Your Money 2 Times
The video game "Batman: Arkham City" is one of the hottest titles of the year. Its publisher, Warner Brothers, has found several ways to make extra money from its sales. Renee Montagne talks to Kill Screen Magazine co-founder Jamin Warren about the industry's creative business models.