Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Your Call: What if we ate as if water mattered?
City Visions: October 7, 2013
From Bean to Buzz--COFFEE!
From beans, to barista, to buzz, coffee is a big, bold, and complex story.
- What's brewing in the Bay Area?
- What does it take to make a great cup?
- Can you have it your way?
- And what's up with those pods?
Join host David Onek and studio guests to ride the "3rd Wave" of coffee. No attitude and no waiting in line!
Producer: Lisa Denenmark
In the studio with David are:
Thom Owen, Co-owner, Sweet Maria's Coffee
Trish Rothgeb and Nick Cho, Co-founders, Wrecking Ball Coffee Roasters
Frieda Hoffman, Owner, Local 123
--EBX Interviews: http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/surfing-coffees-third-wave/Content?oid=1532172, http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-five-best-cups-of-coffee-right-now/Content?oid=3718725, http://www.eastbayexpress.com/oakland/the-brews-of-our-lives/Content?oid=3372051
Arts & Culture
Health, Science, Environment