Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Open Air 8/2
Berlioz Requiem ~ "Warhorse"
This week on Open Air, Alan talks with author Michael Morpurgo, who wrote the original story that is the basis for the play Warhorse, and with conductor Eric Kujawsky (pictured), who is leading a performance of the Berlioz Requiem this weekend at Davies Symphony Hall, a performance that will feature a 200+ voice chorus and large orchestra. Airs 8/2 at 1pm. Listen anytime until 8/9 via KALW's Local Music Player.