Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Do you know the way to famously reclusive Bolinas?
If so, and you stop in at Smiley’s Saloon this Friday, you can hear the Blind Willies. This Bay Area band says its music is “gospel revised by thieves, pimps, poets, losers, children, and malcontents.” They also play the blues.
Music starts about 9pm . But remember, this is Bolinas, so be patient.