Most Active Stories
- Stanford researchers find teaching technique that closes achievement gap in schools
- Project-based learning gets kids back on track
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
Arts & Culture
Do you know the way to famously reclusive Bolinas?
If so, and you stop in at Smiley’s Saloon this Friday, you can hear the Blind Willies. This Bay Area band says its music is “gospel revised by thieves, pimps, poets, losers, children, and malcontents.” They also play the blues.
Music starts about 9pm . But remember, this is Bolinas, so be patient.