Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Open Air ~ 3/27/14 at 1pm
Blomstedt Returns ~ 'Wittenberg' at the Aurora ~ Adlers in Recital
This week on Open Air, host David Latulippe talks to actors Dan Hiatt and Michael Stevenson, along with director Josh Costello, about the witty play 'Wittenberg' at the Aurora Theatre in Berkeley; Sheri Greenawald, director of the San Francisco Opera Center, discusses the upcoming Schwabacher Recitals involving singers from the Merola Opera Program; and San Francisco Symphony's Conductor Laureate Herbert Blomstedt talks about his return to Davies Symphony Hall for concerts which include Nielsen's Clarinet Concerto and Bruckner's Fourth Symphony. Regular contributor Peter Robinson shines his light on some recent and upcoming cultural offerings. Open Air with David Latulippe, originally broadcast on March 27, 2014. Listen now or anytime.