Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
Bluegrass & Red Wine
Europe's premier bluegrass band, Red Wine, is coming to the Bay Area from their home in Genoa, Italy. Martino Coppo and Silvio Ferretti recently celebrated the band's 30th anniversary by adding a couple of 20-somethings to the group, and Red Wine sounds better than ever.
You'll hear music from six Red Wine releases, including their latest (a world-wide radio debut!), to get you ready for concerts in Mountain View, Berkeley, and Winters.
(Listen to the show anytime this week via KALW's Local Music Player.)