Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
BULLSEYE SUNDAY 2/24/13 @ 4PM
Boots Riley & Roman Mars on Bullseye
Tune in to this week's Bullseye to hear Jesse Thorn in conversation with two moldbreaking Bay Area creators: Boots Riley, MC of The Coup, and KALW's own Roman Mars, the force behind 99% Invisible. Sunday at 4pm.
San Francisco Chronicle pop culture columnist Peter Hartlaub was also on hand when this show was recorded at SF Sketchfest -- here's what he had to say about the experience on his blog The Big Event:
Peter Hartlaub: "Boots Riley, Roman Mars (and me) on Jesse Thorn’s Bullseye"