Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Arts & Culture
Where else but the Bay Area would you find a band that describes its music as “a soulful and aggressive style of postmodern improvised/composed jazzical sound that is informed by dub, Afro beat, abstract funk, drum and bass?" There’s more, but you get the idea – and that idea is called Broun Fellinis.
They have a CD release party planned next Sunday, January 29, at Café du Nord in San Francisco. Doors open at 8pm.