Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Arts & Culture
Where else but the Bay Area would you find a band that describes its music as “a soulful and aggressive style of postmodern improvised/composed jazzical sound that is informed by dub, Afro beat, abstract funk, drum and bass?" There’s more, but you get the idea – and that idea is called Broun Fellinis.
They have a CD release party planned next Sunday, January 29, at Café du Nord in San Francisco. Doors open at 8pm.