Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Bullying and school violence prevention
Chuck Finney is joined by San Mateo County Deputy District Attorney James Wade; Certified Specialists in Criminal Law Jeff Hayden and Gerritt Rutgers; and Rick Phillips, Exec. Dir. of Community Matters, a non-profit organization promoting violence prevention in schools to talk about bullying and school violence prevention.