Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
The Canadian company that wants to build an oil pipeline from Alberta to the Gulf of Mexico says it will shift its route. Monday's announcement came after President Obama said he would delay a decision to approve the $7 billion project. Nebraska residents were concerned about the pipeline running through an environmentally sensitive area, and possibly contaminating water supplies.