Most Active Stories
- Stanford researchers find teaching technique that closes achievement gap in schools
- Project-based learning gets kids back on track
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
The Canadian company that wants to build an oil pipeline from Alberta to the Gulf of Mexico says it will shift its route. Monday's announcement came after President Obama said he would delay a decision to approve the $7 billion project. Nebraska residents were concerned about the pipeline running through an environmentally sensitive area, and possibly contaminating water supplies.