Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Host, Work with Marty Nemko
Around the Nation
Calif. High Speed Rail Isn't Quick To Take Off
By Amy Standen
The dream of high speed rail in California is running into tough realities. Cost estimates have more than doubled — to nearly $100 billion — since the project was approved by voters in 2008. The date of completion has been pushed back to 2030.