Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
Open Air ~ 7/25 at 1pm
Camelot ~ Playwrights Festival ~ Organist Cameron Carpenter
This week on Open Air, guest host Sarah Cahill has conversations with Amy Mueller, director of the Bay Area Playwrights Festival; with organist Cameron Carpenter, who plays the score to Eisenstein’s silent movie Battleship Potemkin at Davies Symphony Hall this weekend, and with Tony Award winning actor Wilson Heredia, who makes his Bay Area debut as Lancelot in the production of Camelot at SF Playhouse. Book critic and regular contributor Peter Robinson has some tips for summer reading. Originally broadcast on Thursday, July 25, at 1pm. Listen now or anytime.
Peter Robinson's summer reading tips are:
Ike's Bluff - Evan Thomas
Sleight of Hand - Phillip Margolin
Mortality - Christopher Hitchens
The Man Within My Head - Pico Iyer
Bring Up The Bodies - Hilary Mantel
In the Shadow of the Banyan - Vaddey Ratner
(Peter Robinson: 415-381-6671)