Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Around the Nation
Canada Is Ready For Attacking Zombies
Originally published on Fri February 15, 2013 12:05 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer. This summer, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released Preparedness 101, a just-in-case guide for of a zombie pandemic. Yesterday, a Canadian parliament member asked the foreign minister how his country's preparing for zombies. The foreign minister said he's dedicated to the proposition that...
(SOUNDBITE OF PARLIAMENT SESSION)
JOHN BAIRD: Canada will never become a safe haven for zombies, ever.
UNIDENTIFIED MAN: Here, here!
WERTHEIMER: It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.