Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Arts & Culture
Candlestick Memory: Croix de Candlestick
As San Francisco bids farewell to Candlestick Park, we’re talking to people about their memories of this iconic San Francisco landmark. Today we hear from seasoned Giants fan, Fernando Aguilar, who remembers the origins of the Croix de Candlestick.
Click the audioplayer above to hear the entire story.