Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Cannabis News Roundup: 03.21.14
E-cigarettes to be regulated like tobacco in San Francisco… Green light on federal study called “great day”… Help the Forest Service clean up illegal grow sites… and more.
Georgia Senate approves medical cannabis bill, with focus on seizure meds for children // Atlanta Journal-Constitution Now it’s on to the House.
Louisiana bans synthetic cannabis // Huff Post “These are untested chemical concoctions.”
COPS & COURTS
Fresno teens sue over drug sting involvement // SF Gate
Bhang Chocolate of Oakland valued at $65 million // East Bay Express
Meet Justin Hartfield, the man who wants to be “the Phillip Morris of the American marijuana industry” // WSJ Founder of Weedmaps.com thinks big.
Feds approve medical study for cannabis // L.A. Times Researcher calls it “a great day.”
Forest Service seeks volunteers to help clear illegal grow sites. “They’re damaging everything.” Click link for short video.
CannaBusiness Money Show comes to San Francisco Monday // MMJ Daily “This event is a serious business seminar for entrepreneurs and investors — not for patients or consumers.”
Gavin Newsom attacks Jerry Brown’s stand on legalization // SF Gate Click link for the video.
# # #
Cops & Courts