Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Cannabis news roundup: August 23, 2012
(Americans for Safe Access) // The Los Angeles ban on cannabis dispensaries is now on shaky legal ground after the State Supreme Court tossed out the case upon which the decision rests.
(Harborside Health Ctr.) // Oakland’s Harborside Health Center – in danger of closing – has released a 90-second video featuring patients asking, “Where will I get my medicine?” The U.S. Attorney's office posted "property forfeiture" notices at Harborside facilities in Oakland and San Jose in early July.
(MMJBusinessDaily) // Berkeley Patients Group, which closed under pressure from the US Attorney’s Office, plans to re-open in a new location which meets all of the US Attorney’s specified requirements (1,000 ft. from schools, etc.).