Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Cannabis news roundup: August 23, 2012
(Americans for Safe Access) // The Los Angeles ban on cannabis dispensaries is now on shaky legal ground after the State Supreme Court tossed out the case upon which the decision rests.
(Harborside Health Ctr.) // Oakland’s Harborside Health Center – in danger of closing – has released a 90-second video featuring patients asking, “Where will I get my medicine?” The U.S. Attorney's office posted "property forfeiture" notices at Harborside facilities in Oakland and San Jose in early July.
(MMJBusinessDaily) // Berkeley Patients Group, which closed under pressure from the US Attorney’s Office, plans to re-open in a new location which meets all of the US Attorney’s specified requirements (1,000 ft. from schools, etc.).