Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Cannabis news roundup: August 23, 2012
(Americans for Safe Access) // The Los Angeles ban on cannabis dispensaries is now on shaky legal ground after the State Supreme Court tossed out the case upon which the decision rests.
(Harborside Health Ctr.) // Oakland’s Harborside Health Center – in danger of closing – has released a 90-second video featuring patients asking, “Where will I get my medicine?” The U.S. Attorney's office posted "property forfeiture" notices at Harborside facilities in Oakland and San Jose in early July.
(MMJBusinessDaily) // Berkeley Patients Group, which closed under pressure from the US Attorney’s Office, plans to re-open in a new location which meets all of the US Attorney’s specified requirements (1,000 ft. from schools, etc.).