Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Cannabis News Roundup: February 21, 2014
What do new federal guidelines really mean for banks?... Don’t look for legalization measure on CA ballot… Epilepsy Foundation endorses cannabis research…. Girl Scout cookies a hit outside dispensaries… Tips on edibles… and more.
Dispensaries no longer forced to be cash-only businesses, with Justice Dept. announcement // Denver Post “Law enforcement will now have greater insight into marijuana business services.” Some banks balk.
Seeing a need, Girl Scouts sell cookies at dispensaries // East Bay Express
Colorado banks refuse to refinance loans for pot businesses // Denver Post
CA ballot measures likely to be pushed to 2016 // East Bay Express
Useful tips for “edibles” // SF Gate Dosage and patience are key.
Two Bay Area dispensaries first to be certified in effort to introduce quality standards // American For Safe Access
“State of the Cannabis Union” Sunday in Berkeley // Dr. Frank Lucido
# # #