Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Cannabis News Roundup: February 28, 2014
Exclusive update on Christian dispensary court appearance… Denver plans first recreational smoke trade show… More states consider legalization… “Smoke shack” dynamited in Colorado… and more
>> UPDATE: Lanette Davis, director of Canna Care, told the CNR yesterday that they had “an awesome hearing” in court with the federal judge on Monday and Tuesday, in San Francisco. They passed the audit: “their figures matched ours.” She said this case is similar to the long running battle Oakland’s Harborside Health Center is having with the IRS concerning business expenses. A court response is not expected before July, according to Davis.
Businesses advised to abandon over-used names // MJ Business Daily Hmm…does that mean it's time for a name change here?
Cannabis DNA Initiative tracking genetic analysis // CW Analytical
First-ever "suspected fatal cannabis intoxications" reported // USA Today Underlying health problems aggravated by smoking
IN OTHER NEWS….
# # #