Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- In an old church, the Internet Archive stores our digital history
- Your Call: Is there such a thing as sustainable and humane meat?
- The Spiritual Edge: how an architect designs meaningful space
- The Spiritual Edge: Celebrating the commonalities at Oakland’s ‘Sushi’ Mosque
Cannabis News Roundup: February 28, 2014
Exclusive update on Christian dispensary court appearance… Denver plans first recreational smoke trade show… More states consider legalization… “Smoke shack” dynamited in Colorado… and more
>> UPDATE: Lanette Davis, director of Canna Care, told the CNR yesterday that they had “an awesome hearing” in court with the federal judge on Monday and Tuesday, in San Francisco. They passed the audit: “their figures matched ours.” She said this case is similar to the long running battle Oakland’s Harborside Health Center is having with the IRS concerning business expenses. A court response is not expected before July, according to Davis.
Businesses advised to abandon over-used names // MJ Business Daily Hmm…does that mean it's time for a name change here?
Cannabis DNA Initiative tracking genetic analysis // CW Analytical
First-ever "suspected fatal cannabis intoxications" reported // USA Today Underlying health problems aggravated by smoking
IN OTHER NEWS….
# # #