Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Work with Marty Nemko, show information
Careers Serving Muslims: A Fast-Growing Need (airs on Work with Marty Nemko, 10/7/12)
Muslims may be the fastest-growing group in America--expected to double by 2030 to 6.2 million in the U.S., 120 million in the Bay Area alone, 1.1 billion worldwide.
I offered opinions on addressing issues related to Muslims in the workplace, ideas for careers and businesses that serve Muslims, and ideas on how best to appeal to Muslim consumers. Plus I did three-minute career makeovers on callers.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM San Francisco.