Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Cat Sneaks Onto Plane Bound For Disney World
Originally published on Fri September 14, 2012 8:43 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. The Transportation Security Administration watches for threats, but apparently wasn't ready for this. An Ohio woman says she packed her bags for Disney World, and only after arriving in Orlando did she discover that her cat stowed away in a suitcase. Bob-bob went through the airport security and into the plane. It is not clear whether airport scanners should have detected a cat skeleton, but Bob-bob got a free trip to chase Mickey Mouse. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.