Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Cops & Courts
CDCR responds to parole criticism
Last week, we aired a commentary by Richard Gilliam, who is an inmate at the California Men’s Colony in San Luis Obispo. We asked the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation for a reply. Here’s what Public Information Officer Bill Sessa had to say.
Click the audio player above to listen to the response.
Bill Sessa is the public information officer with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
Let us know what you think at 415-264-7106.