Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Cops & Courts
CDCR responds to parole criticism
Last week, we aired a commentary by Richard Gilliam, who is an inmate at the California Men’s Colony in San Luis Obispo. We asked the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation for a reply. Here’s what Public Information Officer Bill Sessa had to say.
Click the audio player above to listen to the response.
Bill Sessa is the public information officer with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
Let us know what you think at 415-264-7106.