Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Out in the Bay - 2/28, 7pm
'Change Coming' for S.F. singer Mark Etheredge (show Saturday)
Meet Bay Area-bred singer, songwriter and keyboard player Mark Etheredge and collaborator Michael Cronin, who play in San Francisco Saturday, and hear their latest music on this week's Out in the Bay. Mark has just released his first CD, Change Coming, featuring a wide range of songs about life and love, from the upbeat and humorous "Hot Tub" and "Pimp You Out for Love" to the very personal and touching "Room to Room," about his mother's struggle with Alzheimer's.
Hear four of their songs, about their creative process and about falling off the "born-again bus." Eric Jansen hosts. (Aired 7pm Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013.) Mark Etheredge performs with Michael Cronin and musical ensemble Saturday night, March 2, at the Metropolitan Community Church, 150 Eureka St., San Francisco. Concert and ticket info at www.MarkEtheredge.com
Out in the Bay ~ 2/12/15