Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Charles Duhigg: Potent, not-obvious advice on creating a new habit
On the Jan. 5, 2014 edition of Work with Marty Nemko: Charles Duhigg, author of The Power of Habit. Potent but not-obvious advice on how to create a new habit.
Plus, you can call in with your career problem or that of someone you care about. In what I call a 3-Minute Workover, I'll do my best to help you take at least a baby-step forward.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.