Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Charles Duhigg: Potent, not-obvious advice on creating a new habit
On the Jan. 5, 2014 edition of Work with Marty Nemko: Charles Duhigg, author of The Power of Habit. Potent but not-obvious advice on how to create a new habit.
Plus, you can call in with your career problem or that of someone you care about. In what I call a 3-Minute Workover, I'll do my best to help you take at least a baby-step forward.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.