Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Arts & Culture
"Cher-ing" the Spotlight
Host David Latulippe talks with playwright Basil Kreimendahl, whose absurdist play Sidewinders receives its World Premiere opening the Cutting Ball Theater’s 15th season. Director Graham Smith also a part of that conversation. Female impersonator Randy Roberts shares details about his musical appearances at the Alcove Theater and Martuni’s. Plus music previews of this weekend’s San Francisco Friends of Chamber Music’s sixth annual San Francisco Music Day, a musical feast happening at the SF Conservatory of Music. Open Air ~ Thursday 10/17 at 1pm.