Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Open Air ~ 2/27/14 at 1pm
Choral Superlatives ~ Little Shop of Horrors ~ It's Oscar Time
This week on Open Air, host David Latulippe talks to Paul Flight, Artistic Director of The California Bach Society about their upcoming concerts with 'German Cantatas circa 1700'. Also, Valérie Sainte-Agathe, Music Director and Principal Conductor of the San Francisco Girls Chorus, discusses the chorus’s collaboration with the San Francisco Symphony and MTT for Mahler's Third Symphony and the upcoming staged performance of Benjamin Britten's Noye's Fludde; Bay Area actor/director Milissa Carey talks about her directing role for the Foothill Music Theatre production of Little Shop of Horrors, and regular contributor and critic-at-large Peter Robinson shares his Oscar picks and insight on how the ultimate selection process works. Open Air with David Latulippe, originally broadcast live on Feb 27, 2014 at 1pm.