Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- In an old church, the Internet Archive stores our digital history
- Your Call: Is there such a thing as sustainable and humane meat?
- The Spiritual Edge: how an architect designs meaningful space
- The Spiritual Edge: Celebrating the commonalities at Oakland’s ‘Sushi’ Mosque
Open Air ~ 2/27/14 at 1pm
Choral Superlatives ~ Little Shop of Horrors ~ It's Oscar Time
This week on Open Air, host David Latulippe talks to Paul Flight, Artistic Director of The California Bach Society about their upcoming concerts with 'German Cantatas circa 1700'. Also, Valérie Sainte-Agathe, Music Director and Principal Conductor of the San Francisco Girls Chorus, discusses the chorus’s collaboration with the San Francisco Symphony and MTT for Mahler's Third Symphony and the upcoming staged performance of Benjamin Britten's Noye's Fludde; Bay Area actor/director Milissa Carey talks about her directing role for the Foothill Music Theatre production of Little Shop of Horrors, and regular contributor and critic-at-large Peter Robinson shares his Oscar picks and insight on how the ultimate selection process works. Open Air with David Latulippe, originally broadcast live on Feb 27, 2014 at 1pm.