Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
City Visions: July 14, 2014
City Visions: Coit Tower, Restored
What are the stories behind the newly completed restoration of Coit Tower and its famed murals? City Visions host Joseph Pace speaks with the architect, conservator and city officials responsible for the $1.7 million project, and explores the monument’s artistic, historical and social significance in San Francisco.
Cassandra Costello, Property Manager, San Francisco Recreation and Park Department
Tom DeCaigny, Director of Cultural Affairs, San Francisco Arts Commission
David Wessel, Principal, Architectural Resources Group
Anne Rosenthal, fine arts and murals conservator
Arts & Culture