Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Your Legal Right 7pm 07.03.13
Civil Liberties -- Is Our Right of Privacy Gone?
Civil Liberties: Is Our Right of Privacy Gone?
Guests: Hanni Fakhoury, Staff Attorney, the Electronic Frontier Foundation; Ben Rosenfeld, an attorney who specializes in police misconduct cases, civil rights cases and criminal defense law; and Shahid Buttar, Executive Director of the Bill of Rights Defense Committee.
Listeners: please call-in with questions/comments for the guests: 415-841-4134.