Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Your Legal Right 7pm 07.03.13
Civil Liberties -- Is Our Right of Privacy Gone?
Civil Liberties: Is Our Right of Privacy Gone?
Guests: Hanni Fakhoury, Staff Attorney, the Electronic Frontier Foundation; Ben Rosenfeld, an attorney who specializes in police misconduct cases, civil rights cases and criminal defense law; and Shahid Buttar, Executive Director of the Bill of Rights Defense Committee.
Listeners: please call-in with questions/comments for the guests: 415-841-4134.